Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time to start....

We have decided to start a blog to share our building experience with all of our friends and family who wish to take this journey with us. We started on this wonderful, but incredibly stressful at times, road in late 2008
We are new to all this so please bear with us...
Land Purchased: 08/08
Pre Approval from bank: 07/10/08
Finally found "D" house:06/09
Tender signed:07/09
Contracts signed -09/09
File gone to permits department to prepare for Council lodgement:26/10/09
House plan:Willowbrook 290 AVJ

I have always said to my DH I would never build... LOL
And now look at us, Yes We are building... I gave in...ARGH!!!!

We brought our land just over 12 months ago.
in the Wollondilly area NSW, Tahmoor WOOHOO no traffic or traffic lights...
It took us 12 months to find the right house plan for the family so here we go lets get the ball rolling.

I must also add that my darling brother is a Draftsman and offered to design our house to what we wanted,But I am one of those people that "CANNOT VISUALISE" things which will make our journey very hard and frustrating my poor DH....

No comments:

Post a Comment